Seed of Life is an upcoming third-person sci-fi puzzle platformer destined to launch on Steam on August 11, 2021. The official announcement made by the developers arrived today. The developers have published a new trailer that showcases the game’s beautiful environment and intriguing puzzles as a celebration of the release date.
The game is set in Lumia, a beautiful dystopian semi-open world where strange alien creatures exist. Players will step into the role of Cora and help her in her attempt to find a mysterious device called “The Seed,” which will help her to restore life on the already dying planet.
Today, publisher Leonardo Interactive and developer Madlight Studio confirmed that their futuristic, third-person, sci-fi puzzle-platformer, Seed of Life, will be launching on PC via Steam on August 11th, 2021.
You can watch the trailer below:
The game is already added to Steam’s repository, with an already existing DEMO version of the game. The demo is accessible to everyone.
If you wish to find more about the game, check below:
Seed of Life is an epic adventure game about the persistence of life. You are Cora, the last known survivor of Lumia, a dying world ravaged by alien invaders that are stealing the planet’s lifeforce. Your only hope to save your homeworld is to activate The Seed, an alien device capable of generating the essence of life and save your planet from annihilation. Will you be the light that conquers the darkness?
Some of the important features in Seed of Life:
- Triple-A Quality Graphics – Explore a breathtaking sci-fi universe set in a dystopian future. Seed of Life features beautiful graphics and a unique art style where bright colors meet complete darkness.
- An Emotional Journey – Seed of Life is a story-driven game with a dramatic, engaging story full of mysteries to be revealed that will keep you curious and excited to discover more.
- Gameplay Focused – This adventure is packed with RPG elements, puzzles and dangerous creatures. Find Talisman capsules to learn new abilities, collect Lumium to upgrade and strategically use your items to defy gravity and overcome different challenges.
- Stealth Combat – Escape from Namurian Shadows roaming the land in search for the remaining Lumium
- A World to Discover – Explore a beautiful and vast labyrinth-like semi-open world where secrets are hidden in every corner and environmental challenges will test your skills. Navigate dangerous paths, clear objectives and find interest points. There’s always something new to uncover!