EA has published a new gameplay trailer that pits specialists in action and reveals more info about them. The new Battlefield 2042 gameplay trailer showcases four new specialists and their special abilities and traits in action. Enough talking. Let’s jump straight into the trailer and see what these new specialists offer.
Battlefield 2042: Mackay, Falck, Boris, and Casper
Each of the four specialists revealed today has unique abilities that could be used on and off the field. Depending on the scenario, some are more useful on the defending side, while others can be pretty devastating when charging forward or flanking the enemy team. You can find all of their abilities below:
- Canadian Assault Soldier
- Grappling Hook: Create new traversal routes and flank the enemy.
- Nimble: Increased ability when aiming down sights and ziplining.
- German Support
- S21 Syrette Pistol: Heal Teammates from afar
- Combat Surgeon: Revive fallen teammates back to full health.
Pyotr “Boris” Guskovsky
- Russian Engineer
- SG-36 Sentry System: Deploy a turret that automatically spots and engages enemies.
- Sentry Operator: Stand near the turret to boost its efficiency.
Wikus “Casper” Van Daele
- South African Recon
- OV-P Recon Drone: Reveal enemy positions and disrupt their electronics.
- Movement Sensor: Detect incoming threats with your sensor equipment.
— Battlefield (@Battlefield) September 3, 2021
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!