Playtonic Friends is proud to announce that aside from PC, BPM: Bullets Per Minute is coming to PS4 and Xbox One. The game was released on September 14 on PC, and now it’s ready to traverse to the console platform and entertain new types of consumers. Bullets per Minute launches next month, October 5.
BPM is a rhythm-action FPS rogue-like where you must shoot, jump and dodge to the beat of an epic rock soundtrack. Delve into a randomly generated dungeon where one missed note can lead to your death.
According to the official press release:
Derby, UK – 15th Sept 2021: Playtonic Friends is thrilled to announce that BPM: Bullets Per Minute, first title from it’s new publishing label, will be launching on PS4 and Xbox One on 5th October.
Developed by Awe Interactive and originally released one year ago today, 15th September 2020, BPM: Bullets Per Minute is a fast and frenetic rhythm-based shooter that brings dungeon-based shooter action to the table, but encases it in a world where every single move – every shot, every jump, and every dodge – is pulled off to the beat of an epic rock soundtrack.
Winning praise from critics and plaudits from gamers upon its original release, Screen Rant described it as “engaging and addictive enough to make most titles out right now blush”.
As well as the game that launched on PC last autumn, console gamers will also be treated to all the additional content that has been rolled out by Awe Interactive since, including five brand new characters that let you play in a new unique way, three new weapons to encourage more killing of enemies to the beat, a brand new chapter with its own unique enemies, two new difficulties, and a mixture of brand new items, achievements, and assorted tweaks.
Some of BPM: Bullets Per Minute Key Features:
BPM: Bullets Per Minute Console features:
- Playable up to 4k @ 60fps on PS5 and Xbox Series X/S
- Shoot, jump and dodge to the beat while battling hordes of enemies.
- Fight powerful bosses in challenging boss battles that will push you to the edge.
- Explore randomly generated dungeons.
- Choose from 10 different characters with unique strengths and weaknesses.
- Wield a powerful arsenal of weapons, all with different behaviour for firing and reloading to the beat of the soundtrack.
- Battle a diverse array of enemies, each with unique rhythmic behaviours.
- Get overpowered and fire shotgun rockets while flying through the air.
- Utilise abilities that radically alter the way you play the game, from teleport to freezing bolts.
- Equip over 60 items that buff your character in unique and interesting ways.
- Experience an epic rock opera soundtrack.
- Challenge modes for extra gameplay.