Bubble Bobble 4 Friends: The Baron’s Workshop has launched on Steam with a brand new creation mode, THE BARON’S WORKSHOP, plus a 15% launch sale. Bubble Bobble 4 Friends: The Baron’s Workshop features all the original and downloadable content from the PS4 and Switch releases with the additional level creator mode. Think of it as Taito’s take on Super Mario Maker.
To celebrate the release and the Steam-exclusive Workshop mode, where players can create new stages and share them with players all around the world, a level design contest is open for entries from today! Check out this special video message from Bub as he tries some of the development team’s new stages which are waiting in Steam’s Workshop now!
First launched in 1986, Bubble Bobble is an iconic arcade classic in which twins Bub and Bob clear stages of bullies by blowing and bursting bubbles. Bubble Bobble 4 Friends is the latest edition in the classic Bubble Bobble series and the first new sequel in 24 years. Join Bub and Bob as they journey with their friends Peb and Pab on a quest to defeat their old enemies Bonner and Baron von Blubba in 200 stages of platform puzzle action.
Bubble Bobble 4 Friends: The Baron’s Workshop features:
- The Baron’s Workshop – Exclusive to the Steam version, create, share and download new Bubble Bobble stages with players around the world. Unlock various blocks, enemies and gimmicks as you play through the main campaign.
- 1-4 player couch co-op.
- 4 Friends – With 100 stages to take on!
- Arcade of the Future – Play 100 more super-difficult stages with no continues for pro Bubble Bobble players.
- Original Arcade Mode – A faithful port of the classic Bubble Bobble for 1-2 players, with scanlines and screen ratio options for a truly authentic arcade experience.
- Global online leaderboards – Challenge your friends’ best scores across every game mode.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!