Battlestate Games, the developer of the renowned Escape From Tarkov shooter, has many unaccomplished plans. Recently, in a series of tweets, the developer revealed its focus on the game and where it’s supposed to be heading in the coming months. Basically said, a short and instructive roadmap for all of the Escape From Tarkov fans that would keep them on their feet and sustain the excitement. After a short break of no indicative status report, the developer has decided to proffer a glimpse of its current workload and its goals for the future.
The long-awaited Unity 2019 migration will also add DLSS support so that players can enjoy playing Escape From Tarkov with a higher PC performance. One of the memorable changes revealed today is the daily quest feature, which is planned to arrive with Patch 12.12.0. Battlestate Games hasn’t moved away, and it’s still committed to adding a VoIP feature, which will be first presented on the ETS client. In that way, the developer can pinpoint if any issues are present before it goes live.
Now, the next piece is for all those who are frustrated from cheaters in Escape From Tarkov. The developer will add 3 new modules to its anti-cheat system to increase its detection and reaction time. Hence, ban hammers would probably activate a lot faster, preventing the fraudulent profiles from getting any significant in-game advantage.
Without further ado, you can find all of the revealed info below:
Here is a status report on what is going on and what are we focused on right now:
- Patch 12.11.5. Intermediate patch with fixes and optimizations
- Patch 12.11.6. Unity 2019 migration and DLSS support
- Patch 12.12.0. Lighthouse location, daily quests, Inertia (there will be ETS test), VOIP (there will be ETS test), next weapon malfunctions iteration, new weapons and other stuff.
- Patch 12.12.5. Lot of QoL improvements and additions.
- 3 new modules to anti-cheat system to increase AC reaction time and overall cheat detection speed. It’s a hot topic right now, although we did a great progress on this issue for the last weeks, but the war is not over.
- Other intermediate patches with hotfixes, visual improvements (partially will be pushed on ETS servers)
- Events, podcasts and other related activities preparations.
Next 4 months will be pretty hard and important – we need to provide to you a lot of important fixes, changes and content. Action speaks louder than words.
It's been a long time without status reports and it is not meant that we do nothing. On the contrary, we are so immersed in colossal volumes of work that we do not have time to exhale.
— EFT Beta Announcer (@BetaEFT) September 4, 2021
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there! The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!