Epic Games has released a brand new Fortnite update fixing a couple of known issues and adding some extra content, items, cosmetics, and more. While data miners are currently working on decrypting the new additions in today’s update, we can avoid them and overview the official patch notes.
Once again, the new season marks the return of Kevin the Cube, and from what we know so far, there will be a unique CUBE-related point of interest that players can visit, alongside new NPCs and more. But first and foremost, let’s take a look at all of the core changes announced for arrival with patch Fortnite patch 18.10.
Data miners have also revealed that a long-gone but favorite location will return to the game. That one is Tilted Towers, which is not included in the official patch notes and fixes provided by Fortnite’s official Trello Page.
TILTED TOWERS! pic.twitter.com/j7JIoMDrUR
— HYPEX (@HYPEX) September 27, 2021
Fortnite v18.10 Patch Notes
While the current list of changes doesn’t situate the patch notes and is out of date, we can see all the flagged issues marked as fixed in today’s update. Below you can find the complete patch notes as observed by the developers.
- Scrolling in the Discover UI
- Issue when scrolling in the Discover UI that causes it to reset the players section position to the beginning of the row.
Battle Royale Fixes
- Crash site slip streams won’t disable after hitting a certain storm circle phase
- Vehicles take heavy damage when colliding with Mothership wreckage.
- Dark Jonesy Stage 2 quest “Stoke a Campfire” doesn’t progress during the match when it’s obtained.
- Donation Boards do not display war effort items in chosen language.
- Players are teleported when jumping into Barriers.
- Only allow respawn if Spawn Pads Found setting not working.
- Player built structures cannot be placed adjacent to Barrier Device.
Save The World Fixes
- Unable to swap Hero Loadouts in the Lobby while using a controller
- Campfires above lvl 130 are shown as 130.
- Dungeon announcer “Found all counts” audio loops
- Quests cannot be pinned from quest journal
Switch & Mobile Top Issues
- Voice chat on Switch won’t connect to party chat.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!