Crytek’s high-stakes PvPvE first-person shooter is receiving some goodies. The latest patch and its causes are ready to be exterminated as Crytek deploys a new Hotfix titled Hotfix #2 for update 184.108.40.206. With it, players have a wider and open path to the unearthed bounties accessible throughout the world of Hunt: Showdown. Hunt: Showdown’s player base is still in an ascending phase, as developer actions speak louder than ever.
Hunt: Showdown, the game that recently received “a new love” on Twitch from some popular Streamers, tends to change things towards the greater good. With today’s 220.127.116.11 Hotfix, the game will no longer suffer from the known, hideous bugs. This is the second hotfix for this patch, and it has already minified plenty of culprits.
Without further ado, let’s take a look at the patch notes below:
Hunt: Showdown Hotfix #2 – Update 18.104.22.168
Increased the chance to encounter the new time of day – Sundown.
Developer Note: Sundown has been changed to a daytime variant rather than a low visibility night-time variant. This means we have increased the chance to encounter this in line with the other daytime variations.
- Fixed a bug that caused players to encounter the 0x20007 error when queueing for Quickplay.
- Fixed a bug that caused the legendary skins tied to throwable items to be removed from the weapon when hitting AI.
- Fixed a bug that caused AI to T-pose for one frame after being killed.
- Fixed an issue that caused aspects of the “Third Son” legendary hunter not to be visible when GPU tessellation was enabled.
- Improved visibility / lowered obstructions for Scopes at certain times of day by reducing lens reflections while in ADS. Applies to all scoped weapons.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!