One of the most unique Pokemon in the game is Eevee. This cute Pokemon is a bit tricky to evolve into the type you want, but luckily there are a few ways that can temporarily resolve the problem.
The eight evolutions are the following: Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon, and Sylveon. There are different ways to evolve Eevee into one of its evolutions. You can use the nickname trick, by using the Buddy Pokemon evolution method, by completing a specific task, and by using Lure Modules.
Now, let’s see how to evolve Eevee into Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Sylveon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafon, and/or Glaceon in Pokemon Go.
How to evolve Eevee into Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Sylveon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafon, and Glaceon in Pokemon Go?
- Vaporeon: Nickname Rainer or evolve your Eevee to randomly receive it
- Jolteon: Nickname Sparky or evolve your Eevee to randomly receive it
- Flareon: Nickname Pyro or evolve your Eevee to randomly receive it
- Sylveon: Nickname Kira or select Eevee as your Buddy and complete the evolution tasks Earn 70 Buddy Hearts
- Espeon: Nickname Sakura or select Eevee as your Buddy, walk 10km and evolve it during the day
- Umbreon: Nickname Tamao or select Eevee as your Buddy, walk 10km and evolve it at night
- Leafon: Nickname Linnea or evolve Eevee while near a Mossy Lure
- Glaceon: Nickname Rea or evolve Eevee while near a Glacial Lure
We have to warn you that the nickname trick works only once.
Which eeveelution is your favorite? How many eeveelutions do you have?
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!