Trainers, the first Pokemon Go Spotlight Hour event in September is going live today, featuring Spoink, Shiny Spoink, and 2x Stardust for catching Pokemon.
The Spoink Spotlight Hour event goes live today, from 6 PM to 7 PM local time. Spoink can also be shiny during the event hours, so make sure not to miss the event.
Now, let’s see how to make the most of Spoink Spotlight Hour.
Spoink Spotlight Hour event Guide
- Don’t catch any spawns around you for at least 30-45min before the Spotlight Hour begins. This is because all of these spawns will turn into the Spotlight Hour Pokemon, in our case Spoink, when the event starts
- Find out where the biggest spawn groups in your area are and take advantage of it
- Don’t rely on Lures, unless you’re a rural player. This is because Lures can’t do much to help you grind and the spawns are limited to 1 Pokemon every 3 minutes
- Use the fast catch trick – NOTE: This useful trick doesn’t work on Pokemon that spawns from Incense. What is the fast catch trick?! See below for details
- Walk around constantly
- Excellent throws will get you a ton of XP
- Have as much Pokemon Storage as you can
- Have as many PokeBall as you can
- DON’T APPRAISE JUST GRIND! You will have plenty of time, later on, to decide which Pokemon you need. Have in mind that this is ONE HOUR event!
This is a perfect event to farm Stardust and to catch a Shiny Spoink.
The next Spotlight Hour events in September 2021 are going live on:
- September 14, 2021, featuring Baltoy
- September 21, 2021, featuring Skitty
- September 28, 2021, featuring Alolan Meowth
Good luck, and let’s catch ’em all!
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!