Trainers, the last Spotlight Hour event in Pokemon Go for the month of September is going live today, featuring Alolan Meowth, Shiny Alolan Meowth, and double Candy for transferring Pokemon.
The Alolan Meowth Spotlight Hour event starts today, September 28, 2021, from 6 PM to 7 PM local time, featuring Alolan Meowth in the spotlight, Shiny Alolan, and 2x Transfer Candy.
This is the last Spotlight Hour event for this month, so make sure to participate and get as many Shiny Alolan Meowth as you can.
Now, let’s take a look at some tips for the Alolan Meowth Spotlight Hour event.
Alolan Meowth Spotlight Hour Tips
- Don’t catch any spawns around you for at least 30-45min before the Alolan Meowth Spotlight Hour begins. This is because all of these spawns will turn into the Spotlight Hour Pokemon when the event starts
- Find out where the biggest spawn groups in your area are and take advantage of it
- Don’t rely on Lures, unless you’re a rural player. This is because Lures can’t do much to help you grind and the spawns are limited to 1 Pokemon every 3 minutes
- Use the fast catch trick – NOTE: This useful trick doesn’t work on Pokemon that spawns from Incense
- Walk around constantly
- Excellent throws will get you a ton of XP
- Have as much Pokemon Storage as you can
- Have as many PokeBall as you can
- DON’T APPRAISE JUST GRIND! You will have plenty of time, later on, to decide which Pokemon you need. Have in mind that this is ONE HOUR event
This is the last Spotlight Hour event for September 2021, but worry not, October 2021 is right around the corner and we’re looking forward to participating during the upcoming Spotlight Hour events. Here is the schedule for next month and which Pokemon we would be seeing every Tuesday of the month.
October 2021 Spotlight Schedule
- Drifloon, Shiny Drifloon, and 1x XP for evolving Pokemon, on October 5, 2021
- Gastly, Shiny Gastly, and 2x Stardust for catching Pokemon, on October 12, 2021
- Gothita, Shiny Gothita, and 2x XP for catching Pokemon, on October 19, 2021
- Murkrow, Shiny Murkrow, and 2x XP for evolving Pokemon, on October 26, 2021
Good luck on your journey, and let’s catch as many Shiny Pokemon as we can.