XCOM-inspired turn-based RAM Pressure, the story-driven and online multiplayer PvP/PvE game developed by GDT (ARENA Online) and QuadCom Interactive – is now available on Steam as a full release!
Inspired by the classic XCOM, RAM Pressure merges third-person, turn-based combat with a deeply satisfying sci-fi narrative setting, unlike XCOM, PvP combat. Meticulously crafted, the game also features stunning visuals, punchy sound effects – and a truly massive selection of weapons, classes, and abilities for players of all skill levels.
Some of the game’s key features:
- Experience intense tactical online multiplayer action across hotspots all over the world.
- Explore a deep narrative designed for single-player and multiplayer.
- Team up with co-op PvE missions and 1×1 and 2×2 PvP firefights!
- Upgrade your weapons and armor from a massive selection of 100 guns and 10 weapon classes – including high-tech and alien weapons.
- Customize your characters with 12 classes and 160 skills.
- Lay waste to the environment – for tactical purposes, of course!
Enjoy procedurally-generated maps and day/night missions – along with changing weather conditions.
In physics, “ram pressure” is exerted on a body moving through a fluid medium, caused by relative bulk motion of the fluid rather than random thermal motion – which results in a drag force being exerted on the body. A meteoroid traveling at supersonic speeds through Earth’s atmosphere produces a shock wave generated by the extremely rapid compression of air in front of the meteoroid. It is primarily this ram pressure (rather than friction) that heats the air that, in turn heats the meteoroid as it flows around it. Source: Wikipedia
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!