Earlier today, Nvidia released a brand new driver for its GPUs. The driver focuses on optimizing the Nvidia DLSS feature to boost the performance by up to 2x in Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy. As Nvidia noted, the driver also focuses on providing support for the following games:
- Age of Empires IV
- Battlefield 2042 Early Access,
- Call of Duty: Vanguard,
- Chivalry 2
- Forza Horizon 5
- Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition
- Jurassic World Evolution 2
- Riders Republic
For the complete driver update changelog, make sure you check below:
New Features and Other Changes
- Security updates – see Security Bulletin: NVIDIA GPU Display Driver – October 2021, which is available on the release date of this driver and is listed on the NVIDIA Product Security page
Game Ready Driver Fixes (For full list of fixes please check out release notes)
- [Doom 3: BFG Edition]: Visual corruption occurs in the game. 
- [Tom Clancy’s The Division 2]: Flickering and visual corruption may appear after extended gameplay. 
- [LG OLED C1 series]: The display may show random black screen flicker at 1080p. 
Game Ready Driver Important Open Issues (For full list of open issues please check out release notes)
- [Red Dead Redemption 2][Vulkan]: The game may randomly crash during gameplay. 
- [WRC 8 FIA World Rally Championship/WRC 9 FIA World Rally Championship]: The games crash on launch. [3409320/3409312]
- [Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint]: Textures in the game may flicker. 
- [Supreme Command:Forged Alliance/Supreme Commander 2]: Performance drop when there is mouse movement. 
- [Deathloop][HDR]: TDR/corruption occurs in the game with Windows HDR enabled.
- If this issue occurs, toggle the Windows HDR setting.
- [YouTube]: Video playback stutters while scrolling down the YouTube page. 
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed may crash on courses where players drive through water. 
- [HDR][G-Sync]: Mouse pointer gets stuck after turning on HDR from the Windows Control Panel or after toggling G-Sync from the NVIDIA control panel. 
- To work around, click the mouse (right or left button). The mouse cursor will be sluggish for a few seconds before returning to normal operation.
- [NVIDIA Control Panel]: After setting the display multiplexer type to “dGPU”, the setting is not preserved across a reboot or resume from S4. 
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!