You all know what the event called Community Day is, but let’s explain it for the newcomers: Community Day was first launched on January 20th, 2018, and there is a highlighted Pokemon that spawns more frequently in the wild.
Usually, this special Pokemon is accompanied by a bonus, either x2 Stardust, x2 Catch Candy, etc., and has an exclusive move. Also, the Community Day Pokemon shiny form is being released.
Since then, we have had a lot of successful Community Day events, 12 in 2018, 12 in 2019, and 12 in 2020.
That being said, we’re looking forward to 12 new Community Day events, (now two more left, November and December 2021), new shiny forms, and much more in 2021.
List of All Community Day Events and Featured Pokemon in 2021
- January 16, 2021, featuring Machop
- February 7, 2021, featuring Roselia
- March 6, 2021, featuring Fletchling
- April 11, 2021, featuring Snivy
- May 15, 2021, featuring Swablu
- June 6, 2021, featuring Gible
- July 3, 2021, featuring Tepig
- August 14, and 15, 2021, featuring Eevee
- September 19, 2021, featuring Oshawott
- October 9, 2021, featuring Duskull
- November 13 or 20, 2021
- December 19 or 26, 2021
We had a great start this year, so fingers crossed for much better and more interesting Community Day events in 2021.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!