Trainers, the Halloween 2021 event is right around the corner and we’re excited to share exciting news with the Pokemon Go community and what’s coming during the event.
Niantic and Pokemon Go revealed that the Halloween 2021 event is going live from October 15, 2021, to Sunday, October 31, 2021. During these days, new costumed Pokemon will be appearing in the wild and a remarkable Halloween-themed Special Research story will be going live.
We are happy to announce that this might be the best Halloween event in Pokemon Go so far, so let’s take a look at the bonuses, features, Special Research, Collection Challenge, and Pokemon debut below.
Halloween 2021 Event in Pokemon Go
- New Costumed Pokemon, two new Pokemon costumes have been added
- Increased XL Candy when walking with your Buddy
- Pumpkaboo Collection Challenge featuring Pumpkaboo
- Halloween 2021 will be 2 parts – Halloween Mischief Part 1 and Halloween Mischief Part 2
- Halloween Cup Research
- 4 parts Special Research story What Lies Beneath the Mask
- Increased Yamask, Duskull, Alolan Marowak, Banette spawns
- Second Galarian Yamask
- Next part of the Hoopa Research
- Phantump debut
- Trevenant debut
What are your thoughts about the upcoming Halloween 2021 event and all the features and bonuses we know so far? Are you excited about the new Pokemon?
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!