Trainers, the first Pokemon Go Spotlight Hour event in October 2021 is going live today, featuring Drifloon, Shiny Drifloon, and 2x evolution XP.
The Drifloon Spotlight Hour event goes live today, from 6 PM to 7 PM local time. Drifloon can also be shiny during the event hours, so make sure not to miss the event and catch as many shiny Drifloon as you can.
That said, let’s take a look at how to make the most of Drifloon Spotlight Hour.
Drifloon Spotlight Hour Today in Pokemon Go
- Don’t catch any spawns around you for at least 30-45min before the Spotlight Hour begins. This is because all of these spawns will turn into the Spotlight Hour Pokemon when the event starts
- Find out where the biggest spawn groups in your area are and take advantage of it
- Don’t rely on Lures, unless you’re a rural player. This is because Lures can’t do much to help you grind and the spawns are limited to 1 Pokemon every 3 minutes
- Use the fast catch trick
- Walk around constantly
- Excellent throws will get you a ton of XP
- Have as much Pokemon Storage as you can
- Have as many PokeBall as you can
- DON’T APPRAISE JUST GRIND! You will have plenty of time, later on, to decide which Pokemon you need. Have in mind that this is ONE HOUR event
There three more Spotlight Hour events in Pokemon Go happening in October 2021, and here are the dates, featured Pokemon and the upcoming bonuses.
October 2021 Spotlight Hour Event Schedule
- Gastly: Tuesday, October 12, 2021, will be in the spotlight, and you’ll earn twice the Stardust for catching Pokemon
- Gothita: Tuesday, October 19, 2021, will be in the spotlight, and you’ll earn twice the XP for catching Pokemon
- Murkrow: Tuesday, October 26, 2021, will be in the spotlight, and you’ll earn twice the XP for evolving Pokemon
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!