Trainers, Niantic and Pokemon Go will be testing gameplay adjustments, and the highlights are the option to skip the hatch animation and the new PokeStop functionalities.
Niantic and Pokemon Go announced that they will be making some changes in the game, but first, they will test these changes in some parts of the world, most likely in Australia, New Zealand, and the US, before they launch them globally.
Here is the list of some of the features they’ll be testing over the next few months:
- Nickname suggestions for new Trainers
- An expanded set of Trainer Tips
- New PokeStop functionalities. The new Power Up feature
- Egg hatch updates, including the option to skip the hatch animation
- A Special Research story that introduces new Trainers to the world of Pokemon Go
What would you like to see next in Pokemon Go? Which feature are you most excited about?