The upcoming first-person shooter developed by Sledgehammer Games has just got its final PC requirements. We’re just three days away from the official release, and now we know the demanding power set by Call of Duty: Vanguard. This time, the requirements allude to a potential 61 GB of HDD space without the extra HD assets, so if you own a copy, make sure you prepare before the pre-load begins.
According to the recently given info, Call of Duty: Vanguard’s Zombies will take up to 36 GB of space. In comparison, the high-resolution assets will take approximately 3GB of extra space. They are optional and can be disabled when installing, so you don’t end up choking your hard drive space for no reason.
Without further ado, you can find the complete PC System Requirements below:
- Minimum: Windows 10 64-bit (latest update)
- Recommended/Competitive/Ultra 4K: Windows 10 64-bit (latest update) or Windows 11 64-bit (latest update)
- Minimum: Intel Core i3-4340 or AMD FX-6300
- Recommended: Intel Core i5-2500K or AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
- Competitive: Intel Core i7-8700K or AMD Ryzen 7 1800X
- Ultra 4K: Intel Core i9-9900K or AMD Ryzen 9 3900X
- Minimum: 8 GB
- Recommended: 12 GB
- Competitive/Ultra 4K: 16 GB
- Minimum: 36 GB at launch (Multiplayer and Zombies only)
- Recommended/Competitive/Ultra 4K: 61 GB at launch
Hi-Rez Assets Cache
- Minimum/Recommended/Competitive: Up to 32 GB
- Ultra 4K: Up to 64 GB
- Hi-Rez Assets Cache is optional disk space that can be used to stream high-resolution assets. That option can be turned off in the game’s settings.
- Minimum: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 or AMD Radeon RX 470
- Recommended: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon RX 580
- Competitive: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070/RTX 3060 Ti or AMD Radeon RX 5700XT
- Ultra 4K: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 or AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT
- Minimum: 2 GB
- Recommended: 4 GB
- Competitive: 8 GB
- Ultra 4K: 10 GB
Recommended Drivers of NVIDIA/AMD
- NVIDIA: 472.12
- AMD: 21.9.1
Call of Duty Vanguard is slated to release on November 5, or better said, in just three days from the time of this writing.
If you are a video game developer and you have a submission to make, you can mail us at email@example.com