Trainers, the Legendary Pokemon Cresselia started appearing in five-star raids and can be shiny. This guide will show you how to find and catch Cresselia, and shiny Cresselia.
Cresselia is one of the Pokemon with its shiny form already available in Pokemon Go. Now, the Legendary Pokemon is back in the game, and it only appears in five-star-raids.
How to Find and Catch Cresselia
Cresselia will be available in five-star Raids during the entire Pokemon Go Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Pokemon Shining Pearl event.
This gives us a lot of time to beat and catch Cresselia and shiny Cresselia, but you must use the right Pokemon counters and moves to defeat it.
Cresselia Best Counters
- Mega Gengar with Shadow Claw and Shadow Ball
- Mega Houndoom with Snarl and Foul Play
- Shadow Weavile with Snarl Foul Play
- Mega Absol with Snarl and Dark Pulse
- Shadow Mewtwo with Psycho with Shadow Ball
- Chandelure with Hex and Shadow Ball
- Darkrai with Snarl and Shadow Ball
- Hoopa with Astonish and Shadow Ball
- Giratina Origin with Shadow Claw Shadow Ball
Cresselia and shiny Cresselia will be available in Pokemon Go from November 16, 2021, to November 21, 2021.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!