Trainers, the new Mischief Unbound Special Research is live in Pokemon Go (currently available only in some parts of the world), and many players want to is the Mischief Unbound ticket worth buying and do the Research twice?
To make it clear, Niantic and Pokemon Go announced that only those who will complete the Misunderstood Mischief Special Research by December 1, 2021, can access the new Mischief Unbound Special Research for free. However, they’ve updated the Mischief Unbound post, saying that those who earn the Mischief Unbound Special Research will be able to purchase a ticket and complete the Special Research twice to earn double rewards and additional Hoopa Candy.
Now, the tasks and rewards for the Mischief Unbound are known, and to be honest, it’s not worth getting the Mischief Unbound ticket to do the Research twice. However, that’s just my opinion, so here is the list of all tasks and rewards for the Mischief Unbound Special Research, and you be the Judge.
Pokemon Mischief Unbound Special Research Tasks and Rewards
Mischief Unbound Part 1 Tasks and Rewards
- Take a snapshot of Hoopa – 1,000 Stardust
- Catch 20 Pokemon – 1 Lucky Egg
- Spin 3 PokeStops or Gyms – 3,000 XP
- Rewards – 1 Incense, 1 Poffin, 3 Golden Razz Berry
Mischief Unbound Part 2 Tasks and Rewards
- Make 7 Curveball Throws in a row – 1,500 Stardust
- Use 20 Berries to help catch Pokemon – 1 Star piece
- Complete 10 Field Research Tasks – 3,000 XP
- Rewards – 1 Incense, 1 Super Incubator, 3 Silver Pinap Berry
Mischief Unbound Part 3 Tasks and Rewards
- Earn 7 hearts with your buddy – 2,000 Stardust
- Catch 20 different species of Pokemon – 3 Premium Battle Pass
- Win 3 raids – 4,000 XP
- Rewards – 50 Hoopa Candy, 10,000 Stardust, 1 Hoopa T-Shirt
Would you get the ticket to do the Research twice? We would like to hear from you, so please leave a comment below.