Trainers, Mega Manectric is the new Mega Raid Boss in Pokemon Go and you have a chance at catching a Shiny Mega Manectric after defeating the Mega Raid Boss in a Mega Raid.
The new Mega Raid Boss Manectric will be appearing in Mega Raids until November 16, 2021. Beating Mega Manectric should take 3 or 4 Trainers, using the best Pokemon counters and the right moves.
The best Pokemon to use against Mega Manectric are Garchomp, Rhyperior, Landorus Therian, Shadow Mewtwo, and Groudon. That said, let’s take a look at what are the best movesets when using these counters against Mega Manectric. Also, Mega Manectric is weak to Ground attack types.
Mega Manectric Best Counters
- Garchomp with Mud Shot and Earth Power
- Rhyperior Mud Slap and Earthquake
- Landorus Therian with Mud Shot and Earthquake
- Shadow Mewtwo Confusion and Psystrike
- Groudon with Mud Shot and Earthquake
Mega Manectric will be available in Mega Raids from November 5, 2021, to November 16, 2021.