Pokemon Go Mischief Unbound Research Tasks and Rewards
Trainers, a new Mischief Unbound Special Research quest is coming to Pokemon Go, and you’ll be able to access this Special Research story by completing the Season-long Misunderstood Mischief Special Research story by December 1, 2021. However, if you can’t complete the Misunderstood Mischief Special Research story, you can get a ticket and access the new Mischief Unbound Research.
Now, If you do not complete Misunderstood Mischief Special Research in time, you can purchase a ticket to get access to the Mischief Unbound Special Research. Also, Trainers who earn the Mischief Unbound Special Research will be able to purchase a ticket and complete the Research twice to earn double rewards and extra Hoopa Candy.
The new research that is linked to Misunderstood Mischief is called Mischief Unbound and has three parts, many fun rewards, and what is the most interesting part is that you will be able to change Hoopa’s form after the second set of tasks.
We have to mention that only Hoopa obtained from the Misunderstood Mischief Special Research can change its form.
The forms of Hoopa are called Hoopa Confined and Hoopa Unbound. To change Hoopa Confined into Hoopa Unbound, you will need to have 50 Hoopa Candy and 10,000 Stardust. If you want to change Hoopa Unbound to Hoopa Confined you will need 10 Hoopa Candy and 2,000 Stardust.
Pokemon Mischief Unbound Special Research Tasks and Rewards
Mischief Unbound Part 1 Tasks and Rewards
- Take a snapshot of Hoopa – 1,000 Stardust
- Catch 20 Pokemon – 1 Lucky Egg
- Spin 3 PokeStops or Gyms – 3,000 XP
- Rewards – 1 Incense, 1 Poffin, 3 Golden Razz Berry
Mischief Unbound Part 2 Tasks and Rewards
- Make 7 Curveball Throws in a row – 1,500 Stardust
- Use 20 Berries to help catch Pokemon – 1 Star piece
- Complete 10 Field Research Tasks – 3,000 XP
- Rewards – 1 Incense, 1 Super Incubator, 3 Silver Pinap Berry
Mischief Unbound Part 3 Tasks and Rewards
- Earn 7 hearts with your buddy – 2,000 Stardust
- Catch 20 different species of Pokemon – 3 Premium Battle Pass
- Win 3 raids – 4,000 XP
- Rewards – 50 Hoopa Candy, 10,000 Stardust, 1 Hoopa T-Shirt
What are your thoughts about the rewards? Is it worth getting a ticket and doing the Mischief Unbound Special Research twice? If you ask me, it’s not worth the rewards to buy the ticket for $4.99 and complete the Research twice to earn double rewards.