Trainers, the Legendary Pokemon Virizion is the new five-star Raid Boss in Pokemon Go, together with Cobalion, and Terrakion. They are members of the Swords of Justice and will be available to battle and catch until November 16, 2021. Also, you have a chance at catching a Shiny Virizion after defeating the Legendary Pokemon in a Raid Battle.
The new five-star Raid Boss Virizion can be defeated by 2 to 4 Trainers, using the best counters and right movesets. It’s not that hard to beat and you will end up catching it in no time. Who knows, your first Virizion might be shiny.
That said, let’s take a look at the list of best Pokemon counters and moves. Virizion is weak to Flying, Poison, Fire, Psychic, Ice, and Fairy attack types.
Pokemon Go Virizion Best Counters
- Shadow Moltres with Wing Attack and Sky Attack
- Mega Pidgeot with Gust and Brave Bird
- Shadow Honchkrow with Peck and SKy Attack
- Shadow Straptor with Wing Attack and Brave Bird
- Moltres with Wing Attack and Sky Attack
- Rayquaza with Air Slash and Hurricane
- Yveltal with Gust and Hurricane
The dual-type Grass, Fighting Legendary Pokemon Virizion will be available in Raids from November 5, 2021, until November 16, 2021.
If you are a video game developer and you have a submission to make, you can mail us at email@example.com