A bit late, but valuable to notice, Marvel’s Avengers patch 2.2.1 has been released, with patch notes focusing on improvements and stability. Marvel’s Avengers has been an exciting title to play, but it gets frustrating once you hit the invincibility of Iron Man, which is no longer a case thanks to this patch.
The patch also fixes the loading cinematic for all completing the individual respective forge or control room in Discordant Sound. Without further ado, below, you can find the complete patch notes for update 2.2.1.
Marvel’s Avengers 2.2.1 Patch Notes
- In Discordant Sound, the giant Klaw no longer fires his one-shot beam up to three times in a row, sometimes without indicators.
- Stability improvements for the Discordant Sound Raid.
- After completing the Forge or Control Room in Discordant Sound, the correct loading screen cinematic appears for all players when it previously didn’t play for some players.
- When players take the elevator to the Forge in Discordant Sound, they no longer eject or clip through it.
- Iron Man no longer becomes invincible when failing to summon the Hulkbuster on uneven ground.
GEAR, CHALLENGES, AND REWARDS
- Players who previously unlocked Intel Outfits now have them properly unlocked again.
- Kate Bishop now gets a piece of Vibranium Payload gear at low Power Levels in the Corrupted Vibranium Event.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there! The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!