Trainers, the Community Day events in Pokemon Go are happening once a month, featuring a specific Pokemon, its shiny forms, and great bonuses. The first Community Day event in Pokemon Go took place on January 20, 2018, featuring Pikachu, and was a great success.
Usually, this special Pokemon is accompanied by a bonus, either x2 Stardust, x2 Catch Candy, etc., and has an exclusive move. Also, the Community Day Pokemon shiny form is being released and the odds of getting a Shiny form during the Community Day event is increased 1 in 25. This means it’s a lot easier to get a Shiny Pokemon during the Community Day hours, instead of a normal day.
Since the first Community Day event in Pokemon Go, we have had a lot of successful Community Day events, 12 in 2018, 12 in 2019, 12 in 2020, and 11 in 2021.
List of All Community Day Events and Featured Pokemon in 2021
- January 16, 2021, featuring Machop
- February 7, 2021, featuring Roselia
- March 6, 2021, featuring Fletchling
- April 11, 2021, featuring Snivy
- May 15, 2021, featuring Swablu
- June 6, 2021, featuring Gible
- July 3, 2021, featuring Tepig
- August 14, and 15, 2021, featuring Eevee
- September 19, 2021, featuring Oshawott
- October 9, 2021, featuring Duskull
- November 21, 2021, featuring Shinx
- December 18, and 19, 2021, featuring 2020/2021 Community Day Pokemon and moves
There is one more Community Day event in 2021, featuring the 2020 and 2021 Community Day Pokemon. In December 2021, Pokemon featured in Community Day events throughout 2021 will be appearing more frequently in the wild, while Pokemon featured in Community Day events throughout 2020 will be hatching from Eggs and appearing in raids.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there! The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!