Trainers, Niantic and Pokemon Go are making improvements to the Egg Hatching feature, and you can now skip hatch animations.
Niantic and Pokemon Go announced that they will be making some Egg Hatch improvements, and as of today December 7, 2021, players can skip Egg Hatching animations and speed up the process.
Here is an overview of the latest Egg Hatching changes, via Niantic.
Pokemon Go Egg Hatching Improvements
Pokemon Go 0.225 Release Notes
Note: For Apple Users, this release will show as version 1.191 in the App Store.
Last updated: December 7th, 2021
Release notes may be posted before the release is available to all Trainers. Please check your app store for the latest version of Pokémon GO available to you.
- Improvements made to Egg Hatching:
Updates to Trainer Achievement Cards
- Additional cards added
- Some cards will now display relevant Pokémon for achievement
- Avatar will now rotate on Style Savant card
- Added an 80 meter pulse in addition to the 40 meter pulse around Trainer avatar on the world map.
- Added double kick visual effect.
Quality of Life Updates
- Updated visual queues when Item inventory is full
- Added tips to better explain Collection Challenge completion requirements.
- Known Issues Page
- Fixed bug stopping trash icon from working on Gifts page.
- Fixed visual bug displaying Poké Balls and Stardust icons instead of Lure icon.
- Fixed bug stopping Charizard from Mega Evolving.
- Fixed bug causing app to freeze when evolving Feebas while it is your buddy.
- Fixed bug causing Mega Evolve silhouette for a Pokémon that has not yet been Mega Evolved to appear as inconsistent colors.
- Fixed bug causing text to pop out of “change form” button on Pokémon detail page.
- Fixed bug causing text on “Rejoin Raid” button to overflow in Spanish.
- Fixed bug causing the Remote Raid tutorial to re-appear every time the Pokémon GO app is reinstalled.
- Fixed bug causing some event music to loop incorrectly.
- Fixed bug causing Pokèmon type icons on Jungle Cup tip page to appear partially off-screen.
- Expanded click target radius for menu items on Pokémon detail page.
- Fixed bug causing some Pokémon to appear partially buried in the ground.
- Fixed visual bug causing some Shiny Pokémon with additional forms to appear incorrectly in the Pokédex.
- Fixed bug for Japanese language Trainers incorrectly displaying how currency was received.
- Fixed bug causing some Pokéstops and Gyms to appear on the map with a square icon.
- Fixed bug causing Bulbasaur’s Pokédex entry to appear when viewing the Pokédex entry for Mega Evolved Pokémon.
- Fixed bug stopping Trainers from being able to zoom in on Sponsored Items in the Style menu.
What are your thoughts about the recent Egg Hatching improvements? Do you like the recent changes?
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there! The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!