Valorant patch 3.12 has just arrived, and it includes the new and long-demanded feature by the fans of the popular first-person shooter. Players can now set up different keybinds for each Agent and have the ability to create, delete, and search for keybinding profiles. If a keybind conflicts with another previously set button in that profile, players will now be notified of such occurrence, allowing them to revert to the previously set keybind.
Furthermore, Valorant’s update 3.12 will contribute to a fairer and stronger community. This is by adding a new report feature during the pick phase, which will allow players to report others for picking an overlapping agent role for no reason. Otherwise known as trolls, those who preemptively choose duelists will have to reconsider their choice. While it may seem like a minor patch, adding these two features is of vast importance for the game.
Valorant 3.12 Patch Notes
- We heard you loud and clear. You can now go to the Settings Menu and set different keybinds for each Agent!
- Go to Settings >> Controls >> Actions to get started
- Added ability to create, delete, and search for keybind profiles for each Agent. You cannot create more than one profile per Agent.
- Added ability to copy your default keybindings to a single profile or all profiles at once.
- Now when your keybinds are in conflict, you can see what other items the binding is assigned to.
- You can revert individual changes made to bindings in each keybind profile. Reverting will reset the keybind to what it was at the time the profile was created.
- Report in Agent Select is now live!
- You can now report disruptive players during the pregame. Just hover over the name and click REPORT.
- You can also add players to your friends list if you have a positive experience.
- Friendly Fire detection
- You Better stop purposely blasting grenades on your teammates cause we’re tracking them and will be punishing excessive damage to allies!
- Wide Player Cards
- After community feedback we are bringing back the Wide Player cards that are shown during the Loading Screens and in the kill banners.
- Integrated select changes and bug fixes for Slate/UI from Unreal Engine 4.26 and 4.27
- Fixed a bug that caused abilities that consist of a held object to display incorrectly in third person. You’ll notice this fix on Skye, Sage, Jett, Yoru, and Reyna.
- Fixed a bug where players were able to spam invite others to party
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there! The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!