Now that the wipe and installment of patch 12.12 are slowly approaching, it’s time to see what’s supposed to arrive to Escape From Tarkov with patch 12.12. Official 12.12 Patch Notes are scarce and will probably not be published since the getgo because that’s what BSG tends to do in an early wipe. So, we could only work with what we were given throughout these days. Therefore, let’s look at some of the information we gathered over the past couple of days.
Escape From Tarkov 12.12 Changes
The list below is compiled based on the information given throughout the past period and dots connected thanks to the whole Escape From Tarkov community. Below, you can find some of the notable changes coming in patch 12.12.
- Player Inertia
- New Map: Lighthouse
- .308 Bullets
- Double-Barrel Shotgun
- New Flashbang grenade from what it seems to be in the video
- New Impact Grenade, which is probably going to be a game-changer
- New USP Pistol
- Range Finder – something demanded by the community for a long time.
- New weapon attachments such as suppressors and optics.
- Possible Face-Paint feature as noticed on multiple characters seen through scopes. It happened by random to one of our friends during the last wipe, and we reported it in an article instantly. So I wouldn’t be surprised if it is coming as a feature.
The list above will be the one to rely on until the developer publishes the official patch notes. So, are you excited about Escape from Tarkov patch 12.12?
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there! The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!