On Monday, Epic Games announced the release date of update 19.10. The update is scheduled to deploy on Tuesday, January 18, and will bring the servers to a halt 30 minutes before the maintenance begins. Fortnite’s 19.10 holds a lot of surprises, including the retrieval of one of the best-ever POIs back to the game, Tilted Towers.
The announcement arrived from Fortnite Status’ official Twitter profile.
Where we droppin?
The v19.10 update is scheduled for release on January 18th. Downtime will begin at 04:00 AM ET, with matchmaking being disabled 30 minutes before. https://t.co/A4FSKoDp1r
— Fortnite Status (@FortniteStatus) January 17, 2022
Fortnite 19.10 Patch Notes
While the official patch notes are not detailed yet, we can monitor the changes and reports that have been done on Fortnite’s official Trello page. According to it, the game will receive the following fixes.
Tilted Towers is coming back
According to Fortnite’s official Twitter profile and later confirmed by data miners, tomorrow’s 19.10 update should enlighten the reassertion of the very popular Tilted Towers. Tilted Towers is undoubtedly the most beloved POI that ever existed in Fortnite. With its return, we do believe plenty of old-school players will return to the game just to satisfy that nostalgic urge.
- ~2.70 GB
- 2 New Pickaxes
- 3 New Wraps
- 2 New Skins
- New Backblings
- New Consumables
- Shop Bundles
- New Lobby Tilted Towers background
- MK7 Builds Damage: from 20/21/22/23/24/25 to 17/18/19/20/21/22
- Ranger Rifle Damage: from 30/31/32/33/34 to 31/32/33/34/35
- Ranger Rifle has a reduced Bloom
Battle Royale Fixes
- Retain DLSS functionality
- Weekly Challenge: Collect Telescope Parts Fix
- Network Connection Lost error when trying to join match as a spectator.
- Some Outfits experience a dip in framerate and bright light when equipping Spider-Man’s Web-Shooters
- Progress for Some Cosmetic Challenge Bundles not visible
- Healing while in tent is disabled
- Daily Quests don’t appear if another mode was last played
- Crash Pads do not visually look correct
Save the World Fixes
- Vacuum Tube Bow is not causing chain lighting effect
Switch & Mobile Fixes
- The Storm is not as dense and is more transparent on Nintendo Switch
The notes above will be updated once Epic Games release the official patch notes tomorrow.