Trainers, the Pokemon Go Battle Day is coming this Saturday, January 8, 2022, and you can earn a 4x Stardust bonus for winning battles and complete up to 20 battle sets.
The Pokemon Go Battle Day starts on January 8, 2022, at 12 AM local time and ends on January 8, 2022, at 11:59 PM local time. During this period, players will receive 4x Stardust for winning battles, completing 20 sets of battles, and ranking up in the GBL.
Here is an overview of the Pokemon Go Battle Day event.
Pokemon Go Battle Day
Season 10 GO Battle Days
- The maximum number of sets you can play per day will be increased from five to 20, for a total of 100 battles
- 4× Stardust from win rewards (this does not include the end-of-set rewards and will not stack with the 3× Stardust bonus on January 8)
Dates and Times
- Saturday, January 8, 2022, from 12:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. local time: The Master League and the Master League Classic will be active
- Sunday, January 23, 2022, from 12:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. local time: The Great League and the Sinnoh Cup will be active
- Sunday, February 6, 2022, from 12:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. local time: The Ultra League and the UL Premier Classic will be active
🥊 GO Battle Day is coming! 🥊
This Saturday, you’ll be able to enjoy a 4× Stardust bonus for winning battles and complete up to 20 battle sets!
— Pokémon GO (@PokemonGoApp) January 6, 2022
Good luck Trainers!