Trainers, January 2022 is underway, and new Field Research tasks and rewards are now available in Pokemon Go.
January 2022 brings new Field Research tasks and rewards, and Onix as a Research Breakthrough encounter. Also, a new Timed Research rewarding 200 Steelix Mega Energy is available until January 31, 2022.
Pokemon Go January 2022 Field Research looks promising, and here is the list of all tasks and rewards for this month.
January 2022 Field Research Tasks Rewards
- Battle in the GO Battle League 2 times – Stunfisk
- Catch 5 different species of Pokemon – Burmy (Plant) Burmy (Sandy) Burmy (Trash)
- Catch 5 Pokemon – Rhyhorn
- Catch 5 Pokemon with Weather Boost – Vulpix Poliwag Hippopotas Snover
- Catch 7 Pokemon – Magikarp
- Catch a Dragon-type Pokemon – Dratini Bagon
- Defeat a Team GO Rocket Leader — Lapras
- Earn 2 Candies walking with your buddy – Bunnelby
- Earn 3 Candies walking with your buddy – Stunfisk
- Earn 5 hearts with your buddy – Eevee
- Evolve a Pokemon – Eevee
- Hatch 2 Eggs – Beldum
- Hatch 3 Eggs – Chansey
- Hatch an Egg – Mantine
- Make 3 Excellent Throws in a row – Gible
- Make 3 Great Throws – Snubbull Lileep Anorith
- Make 3 Great Throws in a row – Onix
- Make 5 Curveball Throws in a row – Pineco
- Make 5 Great Curveball Throws in a row -Spinda #4
- Make 5 Nice Throws – Dunsparce
- Open 5 Gifts – Slakoth
- Power up Pokemon 3 times – Bulbasaur Charmander Squirtle
- Power up Pokemon 5 times – Chikorita Cyndaquil Totodile
- Power up Pokemon 7 times – Treecko Torchic Mudkip
- Spin 3 PokeStops or Gyms – Sudowoodo
- Spin 5 PokeStops or Gyms – Ralts
- Take a snapshot of a wild Pokemon – Miltank Hoppip Yanma Murkrow
- Trade a Pokemon – Bidoof
- Use 5 Berries to help catch Pokemon – Wurmple
- Walk 2 km – Shellder
- Win 2 raids – Snorlax
- Win 5 Raids – Aerodactyl
- Win a level 3 or higher raid – Omanyte Kabuto
Pokemon Go January 2022 Field Research ends on January 31, 2022.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there! The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!