Sometimes content is essential, but having a nicely polished Battle Royale game is better, as Raven Software defined in the latest CoD: Warzone Season 2 patch notes. It squashes plenty of bugs, one of which is texture streaming. Season 2 finally kicks off, and believe it or not, it enforces a massive conflict with Armored War Machines.
CoD: Warzone’s Season 2 went live 2 hours ago, shortly after the developer Raven Software posted the full changelog of this update. There was no room for Skepticism, so we had to jump and try out the new update. It seems that various graphical issues have been dealt with, which now results in much better visuals. The update fixes corrupted graphics across all platforms, which might have been the reason for the blurry eyesight, no matter what quality you play on.
Furthermore, the update also fixes a couple of weapons and their recoil behavior, which was caused due to a bug. Due to these changes, we no longer need boycotts to raise awareness and fix these issues. Everything has been fixed, and Season 2, if not else, offers massive improvement over Season 1 in Call of Duty Warzone.
Below you can find the complete list of bug fixes introduced with Call of Duty Season 2. If you’re wishing to see the complete patch notes, content, and whatnot else, make sure you visit the official Call of Duty website.
- Fixed collision issues with various elements across Caldera allowing Players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed various issues related to console texture streaming.
- Fixed various issues causing crashes on across platforms.
- Fixed an issue causing inconsistent voice chat connectivity.
- Fixed an issue causing corrupted graphics across platforms.
- Fixed an issue causing some Operator skins to appear invisible at a distance.
- Fixed a timing issue where swapping between guns while looting a gun would replace the wrong gun in a players inventory.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes prevent the Loadout Drop Event from occurring during the 6th Circle of the Battle Royale game mode.
- Note: the 2nd Loadout Drop Event has also now been moved into the 5th Circle.
- Fixed an issue causing the HUD to show that a Player returned from the Gulag with fists when they actually had a Weapon.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Players to return from the Gulag with the full Loadout.
- Fixed an issue preventing the Assault Rifle Charlie’s (VG) Chariot 18″ Rapid barrel from properly adjusting Recoil behavior.
- Fixed an issue preventing the Sten (VG) from exhibiting its intended Recoil behavior.
- Fixed an issue preventing the Light Machine Gun Charlie (VG) from exhibiting its intended Recoil behavior.
- Fixed an issue preventing the DP27 (VG) from exhibiting its intended Recoil behavior.
- Fixed an issue preventing the Welgun’s (VG) GW 02 and GW 03 iron sights from appearing in the Gunsmith.
- Fixed an issue preventing Sawtooth (VG) Camos from appearing in the Gunsmith.
- Fixed an issue with the RATT’s (VG) .45 ACP 12 Round Mags where it was not properly calculating changes to Damage.
- Fixed an issue with the RATT’s (VG) 7.62 Gorenko 14 Rounds Mags where it was not properly calculating changes to Damage.
- Fixed an issue where the Assault Rifle Charlie’s (VG) Cooper 21″ Scythe Barrel was incorrectly increasing damage to the head and decreasing damage to the body.
- Fixed an issue that corrects the orientation of the Combat Shield when it spawns out of a loot chest.
- Fixed an issue causing Weapon Loot Cards to display an incorrect number of attachments for some Vanguard weapons.
- Fixed multiple issues where it would show social contacts playing the wrong title.
- Fixed an issue where invert mouse look for keyboard and mouse on console did not work.
- Fixed an issue where Dynamic Resolution Framerate Target was not displaying the appropriate value.
- Fixed an issue resulting in some Players experiencing on keyboard and mouse after making a purchase at a Buy Station.
If you are a video game developer and you have a submission to make, you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org