As a part of a weekly reset and maintenance, all Lost Ark servers will go down for approximately 3 hours. The maintenance will start at 12 AM PT/8 AM UTC / 9 AM CET, and it promises a refund of Royal Crystals for those who have had issues with the currency exchange option. Furthermore, the update will provide even more Crystalline Aura fixes.
Content-related, thanks to the weekly maintenance, players will be able to witness the arrival of the Tier 2 Abyss Trade vendors for the very first time in the NA and EU region. One of the daily login rewards is also being changed. Instead of a rapport supply cache for 1430 item level, the 15-day reward will now offer another rapport supply but for lower levels. Those who have claimed the 15-day reward will receive an item swap in their inventory.
For the complete list of patch notes, check below:
Lost Ark Weekly Maintenance February 24 Changes
- Fixed an issue where Royal Crystal refunds could get stuck pending when using the currency Exchange.
- Fixed an issue where players were not receiving the effects of Crystalline Aura despite the system showing it as active.
- Tier 2 Abyss Trade vendors are now available.
- Fixed an issue where incorrect translations were being seen on load screens.
- In our attendance event across all regions, the day 15 reward supplied a rapport item that was intended for higher item levels (1430). We have changed this reward for another rapport item that is more level appropriate. For players who have already claimed the day 15 item, this will be swapped out with the updated login reward during tonight’s maintenance.
If you are a video game developer and you have a submission to make, you can mail us at email@example.com