Nvidia has released a brand new driver update for its GPU cards. Nvidia’s driver 511.65 provides the necessary assets to ensure a day-0 gaming experience for the upcoming Dying Light 2 Stay Human. The update will utilize NVIDA DLSS to maximize the performance and features several DirectX 12 Ultimate ray-traced effects.
The parkour phenomenon, Dying Light 2, as we know it is ready to strive in the coming period, and we’re here just like Nvidia to give it a proper escort. The Nvidia driver 511.65 is currently available for download, both through Nvidia GeForce Experience and the official Nvidia download page. Without further ado, you can find all the 511.65 driver changelog below:
Nvidia Driver 511.65 Update
- Game Ready – This new Game Ready Driver provides the best day-0 gaming experience for Dying Light 2 Stay Human, which utilizes NVIDIA DLSS to maximize performance and features several DirectX 12 Ultimate ray-traced effects. In addition, this new Game Ready Driver offers support for the latest new titles and updates including Sifu.
- Studio Applications – The February NVIDIA Studio Driver provides optimal support for the latest new creative applications including Maxon’s Redshift renderer which supports hardware-accelerated ray tracing exclusively on NVIDIA RTX GPUs.
- Includes support for the GeForce RTX 3080 Ti and RTX 3070 Ti notebooks.
New Features and Other Changes:
- Security updates – see Security Bulletin: NVIDIA GPU Display Driver – February 2022, which is available on the release date of this software and is listed on the NVIDIA Product Security page.
- OpenCL Vulkan Interop
- New external memory and semaphore sharing extensions provide a generic framework that enables OpenCL to import external memory and semaphore handles to synchronize with the external runtime, coordinating the use of shared memory.
- NVIDIA OpenCL Compiler Upgrade
- The embedded OpenCL Just-In-Time compiler will offer an opt-in version utilizing CLANG 7.0 and NVVM 7.0 components, providing support for 16-bit floating point and 128-bit integer data types.
- Added Dead by Daylight- EGS Version application profile.
Game Ready Driver Fixes (For full list of fixes please check out release notes)
- [Windows11][Far Cry 6]: Geometric corruption occurs in the benchmark and in gameplay. 
- Multiple apps report stutter (or light to poor hitching) due to allocation creation. 
- [Notebook]: With Advanced Optimus configured in dGPU mode, notebook will display a black screen. 
- Some 3440×1440 monitors may display a black screen when selecting a DLDSR resolution. 
- [DirectX 12]: GeForce Experience Freestyle filters may cause game to flicker. 
- [Forza Horizon]: The game freezes when applying livery or vinyl to certain cars when ray tracing is enabled. [3506220/3506340]
Game Ready Driver Important Open Issues (For full list of open issues please check out release notes)
- [NVIDIA Ampere GPU]: With the GPU connected to an HDMI 2.1 audio/video receiver, audio may drop out when playing back Dolby Atmos. 
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed may crash on courses where players drive through water. 
- [NVIDIA Advanced Optimus][NVIDIA Control Panel]: After setting the display multiplexer type to “dGPU”, the setting is not preserved across a reboot or resume from S4. 
- [Call of Duty: Vanguard]: The game may display random corruption. 
- [Battlefield 2042]: The game may display color flashes on the screen. 
- DVI monitor EDID may not be detected correctly on certain monitors.