Update: Furfrou is the Pokemon that has gotten its forms released into Pokemon GO. This Fairy-type Pokemon is quite unusual, mainly because it has many forms that it can transform into. One of its forms is the form called Heart Trim. This form is already available in the game through the new Valentine’s Day event, beginning February 10, 2022, at 10 a.m.
To get the Heart Trim, you should evolve this Pokemon during the Valentine’s Day event, from February 10th until February 14th, 2020. We do not know if this form will be available after Valentine’s Day, so it is better to get it before everything ends. How many Furfrous have you gotten so far? Which form do you like best?
Previous Story: Trainers, Furfrou, and its forms are now available in Pokemon Go and many players are wondering how many forms are there, where to find them, how to use the latest form change mechanic, and how to catch Furfrou.
Furfrou is a new Pokemon introduced in Pokemon Go as part of the Fashion Week 2021 event. This Pokemon has different forms available in certain regions around the globe.
There are 9 Furfrou forms, also known as Trims, currently available in Pokemon Go, and here is where to find them.
Fufrou Forms and Where to Find Them
- Furfrou Natural Form: Available in the wild globally
- Furfrou Matron Trim: Available as a form change globally
- Furfrou Dandy Trim: Available as a form change globally
- Furfrou Debutante Trim: Available as a form change in the Americas
- Furfrou Diamond Trim: Available as a form change in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa
- Furfrou Star Trim: Available as a form change in the Asia-Pacific
- Furfrou La Reine Trim: Available as a form change in France
- Furfrou Kabuki Trim: Available as a form change in Japan
- Furfrou Pharaoh Trim: Available as a Form change in Egypt
Niantic and Pokemon Go revealed that one more Furfrou Form is on the way, the Heart Trim, but there is no info when this Form will be available in the game.
Now, let’s see how to catch Furfrou in Pokemon Go.
How to Catch Furfrou Pokemon Go
- Furfrou is spawning in the wild, but only in its Natural Form
- When completing Step 3 of the Fashion Week Timed Research
- When completing the Make 3 Nice Throws in a Row Field Research task
- When completing the 7/16 Misunderstood Mischief Special Research task Take a snapshot of your Buddy
- Furfrou Photobomb, 3 per day
- One-star Raid Boss
NOTE: Furfrou Shiny form is not available in Pokemon Go at the moment.
How to Change Furfrou’s Forms
There is a new form change mechanic in Pokemon Go that allows you to change Furfrou’s forms. It’s not that hard to master.
- Furfrou begins in its Natural Trim
- Select Furfrou in your Pokémon storage and then tap the Form Change button to bring up a menu that lists the available Trims
- Select your preferred Trim
- Changing your Furfrou from one Trim to any other Trim will cost 25 Furfrou Candy and 10,000 Stardust
Pokemon Go’s Fashion Week event runs from September 21, 2021, to September 28, 2021.
If you are a video game developer and you have a submission to make, you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org