Valorant patch 4.0.2 will arrive soon, and it will have the power to fix a couple of known issues. The patch introduces a better standing to the game’s performance, while it also fixes a couple of bugs. Nevertheless, its contents prove it to be a minor game update, so there’s not much to talk about.
On its social side, the update will buff the AFK detection, which means if players knew a way to alleviate its mechanics, they will no longer be able to. The detections for the AFK system have been updated, which should catch non-participatory behavior more often.
For the complete patch notes, make sure you check below.
Valorant 4.0.2 Patch Notes
- Improved latency for Windowed Fullscreen mode to match closer to Fullscreen Exclusive
- AFK detection buff
- Updated detections for non-participatory behavior in game
- Agent-select reporting
- Looks like there’s been some confusion around Agent-select reporting. Remember, you can right click players in pre-game and report them if they’re being disruptive!
- Fixed a bug where the pulsing FX around the Spectrum Z logo were appearing next to the trigger during second inspect animation on the Bulldog.
- Fixed issue where Killjoy’s Alarmbot and Turret were unretrievable after being resurrected by Sage.
- Projectile Follow currently bugs out for Observer Followers
- We’re working on a fix, but this one missed 4.02. We appreciate your patience!
If you are a video game developer and you have a submission to make, you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org