Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 Patch Notes, Details, and more
Parkour mechanics, Thermal AR, and more! Everything at one place, finally.
Aside from the news and cosmetic additions to the game, let’s look at all of the core tweaks that are coming with today’s Fortnite update. This update is responsible for delivering a smooth and exciting new Season 2, and everyone is excited about it. Patch v.20.00 brings brand new content, including some under-the-hood tweaks by Epic Games.
Players can expect to see Season 2 come today, March 20th, 2022 at 7 PM UTC. The new season is supposed to conclude somewhere around 3rd of June 2022.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 Details
Long time ago, Epic Games has decided to cut off the official patch notes and committed to yielding reports on their official Trello page, which gives us the only chance to pull some of the core changes coming to the game. As such, we have decided to compile all of the changes below.
The complete update size for each platform:
- PC: 16.GB
- Xbox Series X: 9GB
- Xbox One: 9GB
- PS4: 7GB
- PS5: 6.75GB
- Switch: 6GB
- Android: 2.96GB
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3 Patch Notes
Today’s update is v20.00. Keep in mind that the changes below are based content updates and leaks, including Fortnite’s official Trello Page, while any official notes regarding the update are still missing. Once we receive the compiled report in full disclosure, we will update the notes below:
Important highlights for today’s update:
- The Seven are ready to cause mayhem in the war against IO for total control over the map.
- New hit-marker sounds for shooting at players with white health.
- New Supply Drop
- Thermal AR makes its way back
- The Revolver comes back too
- Parkour Mechanics, which is very exciting
- Doctor Strange arrives with the new Battle pass
- Quest Bundles
- Bootcamp Tutorial for sprinting, sliding, mantling
- No Permit quest related to Island Jammers
- Milestone and Seasonal Bonus Goals
- Funding Stations making comeback
- No Builds for the next 9 days.
- Navigating Discover menu may become unresponsive with a controller.
- One Quest Short of completing Season Bonus Milestones
- Tree Leaf textures look low-res
Save the World
- Hero ability control bindings have been shifted
- Auto Building/Shooting if you hold the build button and double-tap the edit button
Are you excited about Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2? Let us know in the comments below!