Trainers, the next Community Day event in Pokemon Go is going live on April 23, 2022, featuring Stufful.
Pokemon Go April 2022 Community Day event brings Stufful, its shiny forms, event bonuses, exclusive attacks, Special Research story Strong Stuff, group play bonuses, event bundles, and cool stickers.
Niantic and Pokemon Go are changing the length of the event, and instead of six hours, the event will now run for three hours, starting on April 23, 2022, from 2 PM to 5 PM local time.
“Community Day Adjustments
We also wanted to take a moment to discuss some changes to the Community Day format we’ll be testing. In 2020, we doubled the length of our Community Day events, extending them from three hours to six. Since then, however, we’ve found that only five percent of our Trainers tend to participate in the event for more than three hours.
One of the biggest pieces of positive feedback that we received after January’s three-hour Community Day Classic was that players and community leaders noticed how much more of the community was out and about during the event. So, for Stufful Community Day, we’re returning to a three-hour format. Our hope is that doing so will create even more opportunities for Trainers to play together and connect outside as they’re exploring.
We know that Trainers have enjoyed all of the extra resources that can be collected during longer events, so we’re adding some new and exciting perks to Stufful Community Day to give you the ability to collect just as many resources during gameplay. Check them out below!”
Stufful Community Day features and bonuses
- Start date and time April 23, 2022, at 2 PM local time
- End date and time April 23, 2022, at 5 PM local time
- Featured Pokemon Stufful, can be shiny
- Exclusive attacks Evolve Stufful during the event or up to two hours afterward to get a Bewear that knows the Charged Attack Drain Punch
- April 2022 Community Day Special Research Story: Strong Stuff
- Bonuses 3× Catch XP, 2× Catch Candy, 2× chance to receive Stufful XL Candy from catching Stufful, Incense activated during the event will last for three hours., Lure Modules activated during the event will last for three hours., Take a few snapshots during Community Day for a surprise!, 1 extra special trade can be made during the event and two hours after the event (maximum of 2 for the day), Trades made during the event and two hours after the event will require 50% less Stardust
- Group Play bonuses Work together with other trainers to unlock additional bonuses in that location! If enough Pokemon are caught by trainers from a single Lure, the 3× XP bonus for catching Pokémon near the Lured PokéStop will be increased to 4× XP for 30 minutes. This bonus will not stack with the base 3× catch XP bonus and will instead replace it for the duration
- Event-themed stickers by spinning PokeStops, opening Gifts, and purchasing them from the in-game shop