The Pokemon Go Apex Masterwork Research is a four-stage Research featuring various tasks and rewards. The Masterwork Research is designed to be completed over a long period of time and by completing the Research you can encounter Apex Shadow Lugia and Apex Shadow Ho-Oh for the first time in Pokemon Go.
The Pokemon Go Tour Johto Apex Masterwork Special Research is available only for players who got the Johto Tour ticket, and only these players are able to access and complete all tasks and earn rewards. One of the coolest things about this Special Research are the Apex Shadow Pokemon Ho-Oh and Lugia.
As mentioned above, the Apex Masterwork Research is designed to be completed over a long period of time, and trust me, tasks like “Complete 100 Field Research tasks,” or “Defeat 30 Team Go Rocket members” take some time to complete.
Now, all tasks and rewards for the Pokemon Go Masterwork Research Apex have been revealed and you can check the list below.
Pokemon Go Masterwork Research Apex Tasks Rewards
Apex Masterwork Research Step 1
- Earn 100,000 XP: 10 Hyper Potion
- Complete 100 Field Research tasks: 1000 XP
- Catch 100 different species of Pokemon: Apex Shadow Ho-Oh
- Rewards: 1000 XP, 20 Ho-Oh Candy, and 1000 Stardust
Apex Masterwork Research Step 2
- Earn a heart with your Buddy 30 days in a row: 1 Poffin
- Send 50 Gifs to Friends: 1 Lure
- Open 10 Gifts: 1 Lucky Egg
- Rewards: 2000 XP, 3 Rare Candy, and 2000 Stardust
Apex Masterwork Research Step 3
- Hatch 10 Eggs: 3000 Stardust
- Defeat 30 Team Go Rocket members: 1 Super Rocket Radar
- Defeat Giovanni: 3 Silver Pinap Berry
Apex Masterwork Research Step 4
- Claim Reward: 3000 XP
- Claim Reward: 4000 Stardust
- Claim Reward: 5000 XP
- Rewards: 5000 XP, 20 Lugia Candy, and 5000 Stardust
NOTE: You must complete the Pokemon Go Tour Johto Special Research to access the Masterwork Research.
If you are a video game developer and you have a submission to make, you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org