Sharkmob’s free-to-play Battle Royale game, Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt, is ready to unroot its Early Access tag for good. On Thursday, in a press release, the developer noted that the game is ready to tread a new path, becoming fully accessible to everyone on April 27, 2022. I guess it’s finally time to set a foothold in Prague.
The press release can be found below:
Malmö, Sweden – 31st March 2022: Developer Sharkmob is excited to announce that its dark and thrilling free-to-play Battle Royale game Bloodhunt will be fully launching on 27th April 2022 on PlayStation 5 and PC platforms. In this bloodthirsty third-person action shooter set in the Vampire: The Masquerade universe, players will take to the streets of Prague for epic battles between ruthless vampire fighting to dominate the night armed with supernatural powers, weapons and their own cunning.
Bloodhunt has been made even more immersive on the PlayStation 5 version of the game with high quality graphics, exciting DualSense Controller features and epic Tempest 3D Audio. Bloodhunt is free-to-play for all players, but for something extra special, fans can pre-order the PlayStation 5 Founder’s Ultimate Edition of the game, which comes with 100+ additional cosmetics items for players to customise their characters even more and 1,000 Tokens of in-game currency to purchase vanity items or the game’s Battle Pass.
Below you can find some of the game’s core features:
- Use supernatural powers to battle other players and computer controlled enemies to be the last vampire standing.
- Set in the beautiful Old Town of Prague, rendered with high fidelity graphics.
- Customizable characters – play as a personalised vampire of your own creation. Choose your Clan allegiance to define your playstyle then let your personality shine through as you create your most unique expressive looks for friends and rivals to remember.
- No “pay-to-win” or similar mechanics – created with a player focused mentality
- Supporting 13 languages – English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish (Latin American), Chinese, Korean and Japanese.
- Cross play between PlayStation 5 and PC is available for this title.