NewsPCPlayStationStadiaVideo Game Updates & Patch NotesXbox
Marvel’s Avengers Patch 2.3.2 Goes Live Today
Marvel's Avengers is ready to deploy a fix to the inactive and inaccurate missions.
Square Enix’s Marvel’s Avengers, the action role-playing brawler game, is ready to receive a new update fixing a couple of issues with missions. The update is ready to roll out on all platforms, including PlayStation, Xbox, PC via Steam, and Stadia, on Tuesday, April 26.
According to the patch notes, the update focuses solely on providing a fix to the inactive and inaccurate missions and mission rewards, as per the changelog provided by the developer. Furthermore, it fixes an ART and Animation issue causing environmental distortion in Taskmaster Wasteland missions.
Marvel’s Avengers 2.3.2 Patch Notes
MULTIPLAYER & MATCHMAKING
- Fixed an issue causing the HIVE Mind Mission Chain to still be active on the War Table.
- Fixed an issue causing Vault Missions to disappear from the War Table upon completion.
- Fixed an issue during Quickmatch missions causing players’ Heroes to change after reloading a checkpoint.
- Fixed an issue causing the War Table to display inaccurate mission rewards on Elite Vault missions.
- Fixed an issue causing the War Table to display incorrect rewards on some Villain Sector missions.
ART & ANIMATION
- Fixed an issue causing environmental distortion in Taskmaster Wasteland missions. Fixed an issue with several MCU Thor Outfits that display the non-MCU version of Mjolnir when the player throws it.
- Fixed an animation issue with Kamala’s “Magnificent Ms. Marvel” Outfit.