Trainers, the Sustainability Week 2022 event has started and new Field Research tasks and Collection Challenge are now available in Pokemon Go.
The Pokemon Go Sustainability Week 2022 event is a new event introduced in the game, featuring a new Pokemon debut, new shiny Pokemon, cool bonuses, new Field Research tasks and rewards, and a new Collection Challenge. The event runs from April 20, 2022, to April 23, 2022, so you have plenty of time to complete the tasks and earn the rewards.
The Field Research tasks and the Collection Challenge tasks are easy to complete and can be completed in a blink of an eye. You don’t have to be a pro to complete the tasks. That said, let’s take a look at the list of all tasks and rewards below.
Pokemon Go Sustainability Week 2022 Field Research Tasks and Rewards
- Catch 3 Grimer: Trubbish (can be shiny)
- Catch 3 Trubbish: 1 Silver Pinap Berry
- Catch 5 Grass-type Pokemon: Turtwig (can be shiny), Snivy (can be shiny), and Chespin
- Power up Pokemon 5 times: 50 Mega Venusaur Energy, and 50 Mega Abomasnow Energy
- Walk 1km: Cherubi (can be shiny)
Pokemon Go Sustainability Week 2022 Collection Challenge
- Catch a Cherubi
- Catch a Grimer
- Catch a Weepinbell (only appears when you use a Mossy Lure)
- Catch a Gloom (only appears when you use a Mossy Lure)
- Catch a Trubbish
- Catch a Grotle
- Rewards: 10,000 XP, Meganium, and 15 Great Ball
During the Stufful Community Day event players will be able to complete a Timed Research, and for every Trainer who adventures 5km during this period, Niantic will plant a tree (up to 100,000 trees). For last, don’t forget about the free trip to Hawaii.