The Cycle Frontier “Crafting Better Bags” Quest Guide
Crafting Better Bags is a quest in The Cycle: Frontier. The quest is given by Vadim Tanayev – Head of Operations for Korolev on Fortuna III. It consists of 2 different parts. All of them are included below.
The Cycle Frontier “Crafting Better Bags” Quest Details
General Quest Dialogue
Few tools are more important to a prospector than a good backpack, and the prize for helping Korolev with a few extra tasks might even be described as ‘Epic’.
- 1x Heavy Duty Backpack
Quest Parts, Objectives & Guides
Click on Parts to sweep through all of the quest parts.
Part 1 Dialogue
The synthetics team is close to a breakthrough on a lighter and more durable fabric, but they’ve run out of basic resources. We can’t wait for a restock, get them what they need.
- Deliver 5 Resin Guns
- Deliver 2 Print Resin
- Resin Guns‘ most common spawn is in Coolers and Civilian Lockers, but can also be found as a static spawn.
- Print Resin spawns in any Structure or Container according to the game. Therefore, check Dumpsters, especially in the Oasis on Crescent Falls, which allegedly have these items spawn all the time. Looting these in Higher Danger areas is more common.
Part 2 Dialogue
Excellent… now we just need enough raw materials for a sample run. Getting these shouldn’t be an issue for you, right?
- Deliver 5 Rattler Skins
- Deliver 10 Textiles
- Deliver 10 Salvaged Insulation
- Rattler Skins can be looted from dead Rattlers.
- Textiles are a pain to be found, and can most likely spawn in containers in POIs such as Vaccine Labs, Swamp Camp, Comms Tower, South West Collection Point, and the Jungle Camp on Bright Sands. They can also be found as a static spawn.
- Salvaged Insulation can be found in Science Campus and South West Collection Point, including as a static spawn in other industrial areas.
Keep in mind that the guides are a work in progress. If you notice anything out of place, please let us know in the comments below!