Time For More Work is a quest in The Cycle: Frontier. The quest is given by Vadim Tanayev – Head of Operations for Korolev on Fortuna III. It consists of 4 different parts. All of them are included below.
The Cycle Frontier “Time For More Work” Quest Details
General Quest Dialogue
Those science people may be busy trying to understand what it is they just discovered, but there’s always more work a resourceful prospector like you can do to keep Korolev on top.
- 1x Shield
- 1x Scrapper
Quest Parts, Objectives & Guides
Click on Parts to sweep through all of the quest parts.
Part 1 Dialogue
Creatures from the Jungle are still bleeding into nearby sites. Thin their numbers.
- Hunt 10 Rattlers in the Jungle on Bright Sands
- Hunt 3 Marauders in the Jungle on Bright Sands
| || || |
The quest is pretty straightforward. Just go to the jungle and elimiante Rattlers and Marauders within the area. Rattlers are the crab looking mobs, while the Marauders are the biggest mobs operating in that area.
Part 3 Dialogue
Our small arms team is working on iterations to new SMG-type weapons and could do with more real-world data. Give them a good show.
- Eliminate 5 players with an SMG.
| || || |
The quest asks you to kill enemy players with an SMG. Eligible weapons for this quest are:
- S-576 PDW
- KM-9 ‘Scrapper’
- ASP Flechette Gun
- Voltaic Brute
Part 4 Dialogue
Defoaming reports show a big decline in our weapons landing the final blow, it makes Korolev look bad. Make sure other Prospectors understand Korolev is superior.
- Stash an Uncommon Restoration Shield at Gate C
- Stash an Uncommon Backpack at Gate C
| || || |
- The quest asks you to stash both Green Backpack and Restoration Shield at Gate C, so make sure you take those items with you before you deploy on a raid. This is another Dead Drop mission. The Dead Drop is located in Gate C in the Base Camp on Bright Sands. The location for it is marked in the image below.
Keep in mind that the guides are a work in progress. If you notice anything out of place, please let us know in the comments below!