Fortnite Update v20.40 Deployed – Patch Notes
Some POIs have also been altered.
Fortnite update 20.40 has been deployed, together with plenty of surprises. Some of the notorious named places, such as Loot Lake, notice some remodeling while the block receives new touches by Epic Games once again. According to data miners, the new Block should be related to Creative 2.0. The patch notes for update 20.40 have been revealed based on the official Trello page, and you can find them below.
Aside from the official fixes, the game has received new cosmetics and will include a new pack named Volcanic Assassin. Below you can find the new cosmetics as pulled by a known data miner, HYPEX.
NEW COSMETICS! (might show some old) pic.twitter.com/G1aTdbFWJu
— HYPEX (@HYPEX) May 17, 2022
Fortnite 20.40 Patch Notes
Without further ado, below, you can find the changes as detailed on Fortnite’s official Trello page.
- Players do not receive toast notifications while in a match in a party with another player.
- Anvil Rocket Launcher UI missing
- Trackers disappear after a Player leaves game
- Joining a Creative game in progress may lock the new player out until the round ends.
Save the World
- Legendary perks cannot be changed using perk recombobulator.