V Rising caught the world by storm, with thousands of players joining this survival experience. Trying to endure a longer lifetime, players must hunt for blood to maintain their strength and survive the burning sun during daylight. V Rising is not just every day’s game, as it stands out from its opposition quite a lot.
V Rising’s blood-sucking monsters have been a big hit this month, with over 500,000 players joining in on the fun within three days of its release. This is an exciting time for developer Stunlock Studios as they continue receiving feedback from all who play their game. A very appreciated help from the community for more robust and responsive development.
The game is still in Early Access, and thanks to the massive flow of players, the developer can quickly pinpoint mistakes and other anomalies that occur within the game. Hence, a new client update titled 0.5.41591 is here to alleviate some of the issues and improve the game’s stability and performance. This update adds a new Texture Quality to the graphics options, which should result in reduced texture memory usage.
Thanks to this update, players can now find hidden stairs much easier. It’ll help if you’re looking somewhere without any natural markings, though since these spots usually don’t show up until someone walks right onto them first thing during gameplay. You can find the complete patch notes below:
Patch Notes – Client Patch 0.5.41591
This patch includes general client optimizations to improve stability and performance.
- Added Texture Quality to Graphics Options, which can greatly reduce texture memory usage.
- Added FPS Limit Option to Advanced Graphics Options.
- Changed Low Quality Atmosphere to High Quality Atmosphere to keep the options menu consistent.
- Fixed a bug where the antialiasing option could not be set to anything other than TAA from the main menu.
- Stairs have been added to the Castle Floors Tab in the Build Menu to make it easier for players to find them.
- Fixed missing meshes on particular world objects.
- Fixed an issue that caused performance drops when hitting Night Marshal Styx the Sunderer with specific abilities (ex. Mirror Strike).
If you are a video game developer and you have a submission to make, you can mail us at email@example.com