Arma Reforger Queues 0.9.5.66 Update for Both PC and Xbox – Patch Notes Revealed
Update 0.9.5.66 is ready to deploy on both platforms.
Arma Reforger, despite its difficulties over the past, especially disconnection issues, gets a brand new update for both Xbox and PC Platforms. Titled 0.9.5.66, this update should enhance the server performance by addressing some of the vehicle statuses, and behavior once left completely. As Bohemia stated, vehicles that are left empty will be put to sleep to save performance, and they should no longer fly upon player disconnection (we have all seen how that looks).
This June 7 update will be deployed on PC today and will follow on Xbox tomorrow. It will have a maintenance period of approximately 3-hours.
- The Steam version will be updated on Tuesday, June 7. There will be downtime of the servers between 12:00 – 15:00 CEST.
- The Xbox version will be updated on Wednesday, June 8. There will be downtime of the servers between 12:00 – 15:00 CEST.
Furthermore, this update addresses a couple of crashes and adds authentication timeout to ensure connections slots do not remain stuck in authenticating state due to unexpected backend issues, which should be lowered to a bare minimum, especially after this update that focuses on performance. With that said, we should notice even fewer disconnections. If you’re interested in the complete patch notes, check below:
Arma Reforger 0.9.5.66 Patch Notes
- Added: Spawned player protection
- Fixed: Compartments or HitZones may have been not initialized properly in some cases
- Fixed: Character heads clipping through the roof when climbing inside buildings
- Fixed: Vehicles which were left empty are now put to sleep to save performance
- Fixed: Vehicles would be left in undefined state if their driver’s game session terminated unexpectedly (“the flying vehicle” issue)
- Fixed: Various pathfinding and navmesh generation tweaks and crash fixes
- Fixed: Possible crash when releasing radio frequencies
- Fixed: Deploy menu wouldn’t close properly after deploy was requested
- Fixed: Camera when using weapons on tripods wasn’t aligned correctly
- Fixed: Items in inventory or arsenal was reshuffling when picked up
- Fixed: AIs could get stuck when performing some of the requests
- Fixed: Character could get pushed under the terrain
- Fixed: Camera shake no longer runs on headless build
- Fixed: Wrong LOD settings on some equipment
- Fixed: Building task no longer created outside of small bases
- Fixed: Players would not have a group after using “Quick Deploy” in faction screen
- Fixed: Quick bar could not be used on passenger seat
- Fixed: Game no longer tries to localize server names, can contain “#” now
- Fixed: Unpenetrable weapons
- Changed: Editable entity pipeline was made a part of game data to improve modding workflow
- Changed: GM can no longer finish the scenario, it could result in undefined server state
- Changed: Base randomization
- Changed: XP bar reflects kills now
- Changed: Conflict HQ tents contain medical boxes now
- Tweaked: Zeroing on M249, RPK74, PKM, SVD, M21
- Tweaked: Latrine destruction
- Tweaked: M21 optics position
- Added: Authentication timeout added to ensure connections slots do not remain stuck in authenticating state due to unexpected backend issues
- Changed: Improved issues diagnostics
- Fixed: Animation state synchronization
- Fixed: Allow rendering on GPU adapters with no connected output (this should help mostly on mobile devices with multiple GPUs)
- Fixed: Crash when an incompatible material was selected
- Fixed: Particles could crash the game in certain situations
- Base callsigns are not consistent between clients. Please use town names instead.