Escape From Tarkov “Crisis” Quest Guide
Crisis is a quest in Escape From Tarkov given by Therapist. The quest asks you to hand over to find a variety of items.
Escape From Tarkov Crisis Quest Details
Crisis Quest Dialogue
Young man, are you busy at the moment? An interested party from abroad, from behind the barricades, took an interest in a big batch of valuable medical equipment. I think they will find a better use if, instead of the scum here, you understand me. I would be extremely grateful if you could find the required tools for me. Here, take this. This is the list containing all the needed tools.
- Find 5 Portable defibrillator in raid
- Hand over the defibrillator
- Find 5 Ophthalmoscopes in raid
- Hand over the Ophthalmoscopes
- Find 5 LEDX Skin Transilluminators
- Hand over the LEDXs
- Find 20 Piles of Meds
- Hand over the Piles of Meds
- Find OLOLO Multivitamins in raid
- Hand over the OLOLO multivitamins
- +137,000 XP
- +1 Immunity skill level
- +1 Vitality skill level
- 5x AFAK tactical first aid kit
- 5x SJ6 TGLabs combat stimulant
- 1x Medicine Case
Got it? Great. Hopefully, I won’t have to watch people die helplessly anymore.
- 1x Portable Defibrillator can be crafted in Medstation 2 for
- 2x Magnet
- 3x Bundle of wires
- 4x Capacitors
- 1x Portable Powerbank
- 1x LEDX Skin Transilluminator can be crafted in Medstation 3 for
- 2x Ophthalmoscope
- 3x Magnet
- 3x RFIDR
- 3x Powerbank
- 2x Defibrillator
- ~39 hours to craft
- 3x Pile of meds can be crafted in Medstation 2 for
- 1x AI-2 Medkit
- 1x Aseptic Bandage
- 1x Augmentin
Portable Defibrillator spawn areas
- Emercom Medical Unit (unlocked with Emercom Medical Unit Key)
- Mantis Store
- Ultra medical storage room
- Room 209
- Green Room (unlocked with Green Labs Keycard)
LEDX Skin Transilluminator spawns
- Blue Tape Key, Sanitar’s Office
- East Wing 209, 226, 227, 306, 313, 328
- West Wing 104, 205, 216, 301
- In Medic Building room RB-SMP, the key required for Therapist’s quest Disease History.
- On the barrels inside the orange dome in the main working area
- Green room – Unlocks with Green keycard
- Blue Room – Unlocks with Blue keycard
- Red Room – Unlocks with Red Keycard
- ULTRA medical storage, unlocks with ULTRA medical storage key when electricity is ON.
- NecrusPharm pharmacy (Main IDEA entrance) is the only surprising key in wipe 0.12.12 where plenty of LEDX spawns have been reported.
Why does the guide section say something about the CMS needing to be found in raid when the quest area doesn’t mention needing a CMS at all? Am I missing something or was the quest changed at some point and part of this page was updated while part wasn’t? What does the quest actually need now?
Everything’s fine now. It was a little mistake as the other details are right.