Fortnite Update 21.10 Patch Notes
Usual Tuesday for more Fortnite surprises.
Fortnite has deployed update 21.10. Earlier this morning, Epic Games decided to shut down the Fortnite servers due to the installation of patch 21.10, which brings us new cosmetics, locations, challenges, and other surprises. As usual, the official patch notes and core changes are detailed by Epic Games on Fortnite’s official Trello page. So let’s see what’s changed.
From the undetailed changes, one of the most surprising changes in the Creative Summer Challenges also called Island Hopper. Aside from the hefty amount of cosmetics, the Meowscles NPC and The Order NPC have been brought to the game, while Darth Vader’s and Obi-Wan’s Lightsabers will be up for use once again. All of this is escorted by the villain Stormtroopers, which have been added to the game files too.
Fortnite 21.10 Official Patch Notes and Fixes
While the Trello page hasn’t officially been updated, we have compiled the list of fixes based on Epic Games’ previous report.
- Evie’s belt sticks straight out for some players
- Throwing a Reality Seed against sloped terrain may reset the age of Reality Sapling
- Armored walls are missing from the published islands
- Tracker Device
- Prop movers and manipulators can not be placed when they don’t overlap with props
Save The World
- Players may not receive notifications while in game
- Destroyed beds are not being counted towards quest completion
- Survivors are missing in Rescue the Survivor missions
Switch & Mobile Top Issues
- The parental Controls screen cannot be exited with a controller