Nvidia released a new driver for its GPU cards. Titled 516.59, the Game Ready driver provides the best day-0 gaming experience for F1 22 and utilizes NVIDIA DLSS to maximize performance and features for high-fidelity ray-traced effects. Furthermore, this game-ready driver includes support for the latest releases and updates, including Loopmancer and Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak.
The driver also provides fixes for Red Dead Redemption, mending the Vulkan rendering API, which was causing objects to flicker when players are indoors. The Minecraft Java edition no longer displays artifacts using Optifine shaders, and Path of Exile no longer displays flashing black textures. Without further ado, below, you can find the complete driver changelog.
Nvidia Driver 516.59 Changelog
Game Ready – This new Game Ready Driver provides the best day-0 gaming experience for F1 22, which utilizes NVIDIA DLSS to maximize performance and features four high-fidelity ray-traced effects. In addition, this new Game Ready Driver offers support for the latest releases and updates, including Loopmancer and Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak.
Game Ready Driver Fixes
- [Red Dead Redemption][Vulkan]: Some objects may flicker when player is indoors.
- [OpenGL] Minecraft Java Edition may display artifacts when using Optifine shaders.
- [OpenGL] Artifacts may appear in Second Life when connecting using third party viewers.
- [Neverwinter Nights] Light sources not rendering correctly.
- [Vulkan] Path of Exile displays flashing black textures.
- [G-SYNC] Games may stutter when bringing up the Xbox app overlay.
- [UE5] General UE5 stability improvements.
Game Ready Driver Important Open Issues
- [RTX 30 series] PC monitor may not wake from display sleep when GPU is also connected to an HDMI 2.1 TV, and the TV is powered off.
- Toggling HDR on and off in-game causes game stability issues when non-native resolution is used.
- [GeForce RTX 3090 Ti] HP Reverb G2/Oculus Rift S/Pimax 8Kx is not detected.
- Videos played back in Microsoft Edge may appear green if NVIDIA Image Scaling is enabled upon resuming from hibernate or booting with fastboot.
- [DirectX 12] Shadowplay recordings may appear over exposed when Use HDR is enabled from the Windows display settings.
- [Assassin’s Creed Origins] Game displays flicker when character is under water near a boat.
- Monitor may briefly flicker on waking from display sleep if DSR/DLDSR is enabled.
- [Jurassic World Evolution 2][Microsoft Store] Artifacts may appear in game.
- [Prepar3D] Light sources display flashing black boxes.
- [MSI GE66 Raider 10UG/MSI GE76 Raider 10UH] Windows brightness setting does not work when notebook is in dedicated GPU mode.
- [Destiny 2] Game may randomly freeze after launching game or during gameplay.
Nvidia’s 516.59 drivers can be downloaded through Nvidia’s GeForce Experience app, or through the official download page.