Trainers, Deino Community Day is underway, and a new Community Day Special Research quest Field Notes: Deino is now available for ticket holders.
June 2022 brings Deino as the Community Day Pokemon, its shiny forms, new attack, event bonuses, bonuses for groups, four-star Raids featuring Zweilous, Avatar items, new cool stickers, and a Special Research story Field Notes: Deino.
The FIeld Notes: Deino Research has four stages, each stage offering different tasks and rewards. Unfortunately, this Special Research is not available for everyone, and only ticket holders can access it and enjoy all the bonuses.
That said, let’s take a look at all tasks and rewards for the Field Notes: Deino Special Research.
Field Notes: Deino Research Tasks Rewards
Field Notes: Deino 1/4
- Earn 3 Hearts with your Buddy: 15 Poke Ball
- Catch 3 Deino: 3 Hyper Potion
- Make 3 Nice Throws in a row: 10 Nanab Berry
- Rewards: 2000 Stardust, Deino, and 1 Lucky Egg
Field Notes: Deino 2/4
- Transfer 3 Pokemon: 10 Great Ball
- Send 3 Gifts and add a sticker to each: 10 Pinap Berry
- Use 3 Pinap Berries to help catch Pokemon: 20 Deino Candy
- Rewards: 1500 XP, Deino, and 1 Lure
Field Notes: Deino 3/4
- Make 3 Nice Curveball Throws in a row: 20 Deino Candy
- Power up Dragon-type Pokemon 3 times: 1 Incense
- Evolve 3 Deino: 15 Great Ball
- Rewards: 2500 XP, Deino, and 15 Ultra Ball
Field Notes: Deino 4/4
- Claim Reward: 3 Silver Pinap Berry
- Claim Reward: 3 Golden Razz Berry
- Claim Reward: 3000 XP
- Rewards: 3000 Stardust, Hydreigon, and 3 Max Revive
Field Notes: Deino Special Research Quest Storyline
It appears their aggression is primarily fueled by necessity…
Ah! Greetings again, Pokémon Trainer. You have found me mid-observation. An astounding amount of these Pokémon are present today – Deino, is it?
Bereft of sight, their first instinct is to bite. I have experienced this firsthand – but do not fret. The pain was minimal.
This world is replete with unique Pokémon. Though I wish to study them all, today’s focus will be on Deino alone.
May I borrow some moments from you, Pokémon Trainer? I would welcome your expertise in this endeavor.
Thank you for your assistance, Pokémon Trainer.
Deino tackle and bite at their surroundings. Even in darkness, they find novel ways to navigate the world…
Ahem. Do you think the Deino seek anything in particular? Sustenance, perhaps?
I see. It is normal in your world to feed Berries to Pokémon when attempting to catch them. Hmm… Deino may not be able to see, but I wonder how well they can smell and taste.
I wish to investigate the acuity of these senses by seeing how Deino respond to Berries. Will you assist me, Pokémon Trainer?
How dee, Pokémon Trainer. I have observed you sending Gifts to your friends affixed with charming decorations. Stuckums, is it? No? Ah – stickers. What is the function of these adornments?
I see… So they are primarily decorative, but can also communicate certain sentiments. There seems to be much comradery among the Pokémon Trainers in this world.
Deino may bite and tackle each other, but perhaps what appears aggressive and unfriendly is simply an interaction we do not understand. Putting yourself in the mind of a Pokémon can illuminate new perspectives, do you not think?
Hm? Your Professor Willow would also share his observations of the Pokémon you encountered? I hope you find my musings equally helpful.
If I may muse further: I am eager to observe Deino’s Evolution. Its physical changes may inform its behavior.
Astounding. You have shown me yet another wonder of this world, Pokémon Trainer.
I did not anticipate Deino would gain an additional head when it evolved to Zweilous – though I cannot discern if either head can see.
The two heads appear quite quarrelsome – particularly regarding food. Ah – be calm! There are Berries for all mouths!
Zweilous could learn much from the friendship you and I share. Perhaps it will do so as you travel together.
I have learned recently that Zweilous can evolve into a Pokémon called Hydreigon. Will it gain yet more heads? Will it trade quarrels for kindness?
Thank you for accompanying me in my investigation today, Pokémon Trainer.
I presumed the mysteries of the Ultra Wormholes and Ultra Beasts would be my primary focus here – but the Pokémon of your world hold many mysteries of their own.
Deino Community Day Field Research Tasks Rewards
Also, new exclusive Field Research tasks and rewards are now available for everyone, so here is everything you should know.
- Catch 3 Deino: Deino, 5 Great Ball, 1 Golden Razz Berry, 2 Ultra Ball, 2 Pinap Berry, and 500 Stardust
- Walk 1 km: Deino, 5 Great Ball, 1 Golden Razz Berry, 2 Ultra Ball, 2 Pinap Berry, and 500 Stardust
- Spin 5 PokeStops or Gyms: Deino, 5 Pinap Berry, and 600 Stardust
- Use a Pinap Berry to help catch Pokemon: Deino, 10 Pinap Berry, and 600 Stardust
The Deino Community Day event starts on June 25, 2022, from 11 AM to 2 PM local time.